Sunday 2 October 2011

Bookplates to Exchange or ...

Needs a new home!
Going through my bookplate duplicates and exchanges box this weekend I realized it's high time that I get some of them moved along to others who may want them for their own collections before the pile gets too big.

I'm always looking for any bookplates associated with Canada, military bookplates, or bookplates designed by ED French for my own collection.  If you see something below you're interested in, you can contact me at robotwizard1@mac.com and I'll gladly exchange it for another bookplate, or failing that, sell it for a fair price.

The selection below includes British, American, and Canadian bookplates from the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.  Hopefully there's something that sparks your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you.

click to enlarge
click to enlarge


click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment